Over 90% of our students achieve
Top 10% grades in Spanish exams
(A/A* for IGCSE, A-level; 6-7 for IB Spanish)
5/5 star rating based on clients review!
Whatsapp: 5134 9008
Phone: 3611 5904
Check out our promotions here. 2023 Spanish summer course information here
Spanish for Adults group course
Beginner level A1
A1 level is the first level of 6 levels on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. For Spanish, DELE exam A1 from the Instituto Cervantes through the Spanish Ministry of Education represents the first out of these 6 levels.
A1 is the most important level as it will give you the foundation for your future learning. Is usually the level that most students enjoy as it will give you the basics to communicate in Spanish. Our enthusiastic tutors at Spanish Tutors Hong Kong will make sure you have fun and that you enjoy your learning process.
For the ones that wish to do A1 level in our intensive programme we devided it into 3 intensive modules:
- Introduce yourself and the people around you.
- Talk about your interests and hobbies.
- Express your likes and dislikes.
- Know how to fill up a form with your personal data.
- Write simple messages and blog entries.
- Talk about your plans and projects.
- Express your preferences and your abilities.
- Describe your city and area around you.
- Describe your family.
- Learn how to write a simple e-mail in Spanish.
- Give information to people about a topic of interest.
- Give opinions. Talk about different ways to learn a language.
- Describe your daily routine and justify decisions.
- Travelling and transport.
- Do comparisons and give feedback.
Upper Beginner level A2
A2 level is the second level of 6 levels on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. For Spanish, DELE exam A2 from the Instituto Cervantes through the Spanish Ministry of Education represents the second out of these 6 levels.
With A2 level you will have a more in depth understanding of the Spanish language, you will learn how to express yourself in different tenses (present, past future etc.) and you will be able to talk about a wide variety of topics while expressing more complex ideas .
Once completed our A1 and/or your A2 level course if you are interested in taking the Spanish Public Examination we can help you to prepare for these exams and submit all the documents to take the exam in Hong Kong.